This message is both important and time-sensitive.
Why? Because the 4th and final quarter of the year is about to begin and you must decide if you are going to finish the year strong.
The fact is…3 quarters are now history and the ONLY that thing that matters now is your ability to finish the 4th quarter strong.
In this message, I have two objectives:
1. To spotlight and examine seven timeless, universal principles that have directly and consistently impacted YOUR PERFORMANCE for the first 3 quarters of the year.
2. To explain exactly what you must do in order to make up for lost time, to quickly and efficiently close any execution gap, and most important, to show you exactly what it takes to FINISH THE YEAR STRONG.
THE SEVEN PRINCIPLES OF PERFORMANCE
1. Your results are a REFLECTION of your self-esteem and demonstrate what you believe to be true about yourself and what you are capable of.
2. Your results will NEVER be greater than the vision and beliefs you hold in your mind. Small thoughts and limited beliefs will ONLY deliver small, unimpressive results.
3. Your results SHOWCASE to the world the depth of your intellect, initiative, creativity and passion for work.
4. Your results SCREAM volumes as to your ability to solve problems or perpetuate pain.
5. Your results TELL the world how you talk about yourself even when no one’s around.
6. Your results INFORM everyone who’s watching what you do or do NOT do every single day.
7. Your results are the NATURAL consequence of your behavior and…
BEHAVIOR NEVER LIES.
As mentioned previously…the year is now down to the 4th and final quarter, and if you’re currently under performing there’s ONLY one reason…IT’S YOUR OWN FAULT!
The fact is…your year-to-date results aren’t dependent upon your upbringing, your education, your company, your spouse, the economy, or the latest bestseller on the self-help charts.
Your results ARE dependent upon one thing … YOU and your ability to deliver.
THREE QUARTERS are more than enough time to determine if your current habits, attitudes and strategies are helping or hindering your ability to do what needs to be done, when and how it needs to be done.
Let’s be frank…there’s NO point in pretending that if you choose dig your hells in, discard this message, and remain faithful to what has proven to be a set of unsuccessful strategies and habits that your results will somehow improve.
They can’t and they won’t, and it’s delusional for you to think otherwise.
Right now is the best time you’ll ever have to do things differently and to do different things.
You need to shine a flashlight to your soul, take inventory of what’s working and what’s not, and put together a plan of action that includes clear priorities, challenging goals and massive amounts of accountability.
And that’s precisely why you’re going to love the 100 Day Challenge, as it’s the perfect solution for the biggest problem faced by everyone — the need for more, better and faster results in a highly competitive world.
The 100 Day Challenge is a hardcore, no-nonsense goal setting program that has delivered outstanding results for more that 400,000 people and organizations worldwide. It’s the fastest and smartest way to achieve any goal, close any execution gap — and finish the year strong.
Take the 100 Day Challenge and learn exactly what it takes to finish the year fast, focused and at the very top of your game.
Gary Ryan Blair
P.S. The 4th quarter is about to get underway and you are about to make one of the following decisions…
You will choose to discount this message and continue to reinforce the same non-productive habits and behavior you have displayed for the previous 3 quarters. That’s a shameful decision.
OR, you will make the decision to participate in the 100 Day Challenge and learn EXACTLY what it takes to finish the year strong and at the very TOP OF YOUR GAME.
I hope you choose the second option. Shall we dance?