I wanted to share a few thoughts that impact your results and shine a spotlight on your year-to-day performance.
1. Your results are a REFLECTION of your self-esteem and demonstrate what you believe to be true about yourself and what you are capable of.
2. Your results will NEVER be greater than the vision and beliefs you hold in your mind. Small thoughts and limited beliefs will ONLY deliver small, unimpressive results.
3. Your results SHOWCASE to the world the depth of your intellect, initiative, creativity and passion.
4. Your results SCREAM volumes as to your ability to solve problems or perpetuate pain.
5. Your results TELL the world how you talk about yourself even when no one’s around.
6. Your results INFORM everyone who’s watching what you do or do NOT do every single day.
7. Your results are the NATURAL consequence of your behavior and…
BEHAVIOR NEVER LIES.
Regardless of the nature of their actions, EVERYONE delivers results. Some positive, and some negative.
A bank robber delivers results, as does a bank teller.
A person who refuses to work and goes on welfare gets results, as does the entrepreneur who works to provide stable employment opportunity for others.
The Pastor at your wedding delivered results, as did the Attorney who presided over your divorce.
This point is worth repeating, EVERYONE delivers results so let’s talk about yours.
If you are currently under performing there’s ONLY reason:
IT’S YOUR OWN FAULT!
Your year-to-date results aren’t dependent upon your background, your company, your spouse, the economy, the latest bestseller on the self-help charts, or who’s
sitting in the Oval Office.
Your results ARE dependent upon, one thing…YOU and your ability to deliver, and right now you have NOT delivered the goods.
It’s time to shine a flashlight to your soul, acknowledge that your current strategies are NOT working, and wake up to the fact that if you continue along this line of behavior, the remainder of this year and your future is in serious jeopardy.
I created the 100 Day Challenge to share with you the same methods I have used to shatter sales goals, quickly grow a number of multimillion dollar businesses, and coach people to extraordinary performances.
The genesis of the 100 Day Challenge began by fixating on this one life-changing question:
What does it take to deliver radical results—quickly?
Come, participate in the 100 Day Challenge and you’ll learn how to get more done in 100 days than most people do over the course of 10 years.