What would change in your life or business if you focused on doing everything right the first time?
- Do you think you’re business would be more efficient, effective, and more profitable?
- Do you think your reputation would improve and that you would attract bigger and better opportunities?
- Do you think that you would eliminate a lot of wasted time and unnecessary do-overs?
Of course the answer is YES on all points.
So, what exactly does it mean to do things right the first time?
Get the Flash Player to see this player.
Doing Things Right the First Time is a philosophy, a mentality, and a performance standard.
It’s a practical measure against which any system; process, action, or outcome can be analyzed.
It’s important to note that focusing on how you can do everything right the first time does NOT mean that you are trying to perfect.
It means that you are changing your perspective on the “How” part of your job and improving your overall performance.
To accomplish this feet, you must demand that the following three things take place:
- Recognize the high cost of mistakes and quality issues.
- Continuously think of the places where flaws occur in your performance.
- Work proactively to address the flaws in your systems and behaviors so that quality performances take place.
Once you begin the 100 Day Challenge, you will learn a step-by-step process for radically improving your results by making everything you do count.
What To Do Now? Click here to learn more about the 100 Day Challenge and remember to Comment and Share your feedback with friends and colleagues.
Tags: Everything Counts, Gary Ryan Blair, Mistake, Performance Improvement, Typo