What’s Your Purpose?
Every person born and every thing ever created has a definite purpose.
While this may seem so obvious, it is the obvious that often gets the cold shoulder of our attention.
Consider all the components of your body and then ask yourself the final question, which you’ll find at the bottom of this message.
- Your eyes have a purpose so that you can see.
- Your nose has a purpose so that you can smell.
- Your fingers have a purpose so that you can touch.
- Your ears have a purpose so that you can hear.
- Your voice box has a purpose so that you can speak.
- Your feet have a purpose so that you can walk.
- Your heart has a purpose so that you can live.
- Your lungs have a purpose so that you can breath.
If all of the components of your body have been created for a VERY DEFINITE PURPOSE, don’t you think that you were as well?
What’s you’re purpose? Why are you alive? You will only be truly happy when you follow your purpose so make it your purpose to find your purpose.
The best program in the world for clarifying your life’s purpose can be found here.
My goal is simply to help you achieve yours, by helping you to find your purpose and live the life of your dreams.WHAT TO DO NOW? Share your two-cents on this post and your definition of the purpose of life. I’d love to hear from you.