Gary Ryan Blair
This pre-program questionnaire will enable Gary to tailor his presentation to the specific needs of your group. It will also significantly increase the value of the program for your people.
Please download one of the two versions of this document provided below and answer all questions as completely as possible. Feel free to skip those which would duplicate a previous answer or which might be irrelevant to your group or event.
You can choose to complete the pre-program questionnaire on your computer and return it as an email attachment or print it, complete it manually and fax it back to us at 813.435.2022.
Download the Pre-Program Questionnaire from either of these links:
Please include whatever printed information is available which you feel would help Gary understand your organization’s people, products/services and industry.
Gary would rather have too much information than too little.
This could include:
- new employee orientation kit
- annual report
- advertising, product literature & other promotional materials
- trade publications
- current articles about your industry
- newspaper or magazine articles about your organization
While the above is important but optional, it is important that you provide copies of the Meeting Agenda as well as any promotional materials related to the meeting.
Please return the completed questionnaire and any additional information as soon as possible so that Gary can become acquainted with your specific needs.
If you have any questions regarding this pre-program questionnaire, please call us at 877.462.5748
Audio Visual Requirements and Guidelines
Meeting the following audio visual requirements and guidelines will help to ensure a great presentation.
Please have available the following equipment:
- Wireless lavaliere microphone
- Wireless mouse for slide transitions
- Flip Chart with multiple colored markers
- Full house lights (if using image magnification and/or videotaping, please use as much house light as possible)
The following suggestions are important not just for the effectiveness of my presentation, but for the overall success of the event:
- The distance from the first row of seats/tables to the stage should be no more than 10 feet.
- The ideal stage/riser height for audiences of up to 200 people is 6″-12″; for audiences of more than 200 people, 12″-24″ in height is appropriate.
- Screens not being used should be raised during Gary’s presentation if possible.
If you have any questions regarding our audio visual requirements and guidelines, please call us at 877.462.5748