Finish Strong. Two words. One powerful philosophy!
When you combine the word Finish with Strong you create a powerful platform for high performance achievement across all aspects of your life.
What goal are you passionately pursuing? Marathon, writing a book, composing music, climbing a mountain, college degree or crushing your sales quota…whatever it is, you’ll find the inspiration you need to finish the day, project or race strong with this collection of quotes.
1. “If you’re brave enough to start, you’re strong enough to finish” — Gary Ryan Blair
2. “FINISH STRONG…it’s the exact same mentality of a distance runner sprinting to the tape, a boxer looking for a knockout, and a salesperson grinding out the last quarter to exceed their annual quota.” — Gary Ryan Blair
3. “Coded into your genes is an extraordinary will, an indomitable finish strong spirit that is incapable of being overcome, subdued, or vanquished.” — Gary Ryan Blair
4. “Be the hero of your own story. Show the world the quality of your character, the strength of your resolve and the size of your heart by finishing strong.” — Gary Ryan Blair
5. “One way or the other you’re going to finish…so, why not finish strong and make yourself immensely proud of your effort.” — Gary Ryan Blair
6. “Finishing strong is the only respectable way to finish.” — Gary Ryan Blair
7. “What kind of competitor sees the finish line and slows down…always finish strong!” — Gary Ryan Blair
8. “It’s not the first, but the last step in the race…the last shot in the basket, the last volley in tennis, the last swing of the bat that makes the lasting difference, for that is where the game is won and that is why you must always finish strong.” — Gary Ryan Blair
9. “You are judged by your results and how well you bring things to an end…therefore always FINISH STRONG.” — Gary Ryan Blair
10. “The things you need to finish the year strong are the exact same things you should have been doing all year long.” — Gary Ryan Blair
Here’s a bonus…
11. “Finish Strong…it’s a motto, a mantra and a massive call to action.” — Gary Ryan Blair
Comments are closed.