In the long run, we’re all fertilizer, that’s a guarantee.
But what about the other long run effects?
In the long run, we all learn that…
- happiness is a gift we give ourselves.
- being nice and kindhearted wins out.
- going the extra mile pays off.
- simplicity is the key to good life.
- time is more important than money.
- the best things in life are free.
- attitude truly is everything.
- behavior never lies.
- excuses are character deficiencies.
- living within our means is smart living.
- gratitude enhances your quality of life.
- humility is more powerful that arrogance.
- reputation is built over many acts and lost by one.
- trust once lost is virtually impossible to regain.
- excellence is the only acceptable standard.
- having character is far more important than being a character.
- a promise made must become a promise kept.
- integrity is profoundly important.
- everything we think, say and do counts!
WHAT TO DO NOW?
Share ONE lesson you learned and it’s long-term impact on your life.